building and contents insurance broker

Protecting your family’s home

Everyone’s needs are different regarding home insurance; our expert team at Mortgage Pod can help you secure the perfect building and contents insurance for your home and belongings.

We know it can be stressful researching different home insurance providers, so we take the headache out of building and content insurance for you. Our professional team offers total peace of mind.

Here at The Mortgage Pod, we’ll discuss your needs before researching the market and then present the different options to you. There are various factors to consider regarding home insurance, such as accidental damage and home emergency cover, but we’re by your side to take care of everything. All you need to worry about is what colour you’ll paint the kitchen!

Protect your property with home insurance tailored to you

When it comes to home insurance, there are two main types of insurance: buildings insurance and contents insurance. Just like their names suggest, the main differences are that building insurance insures your home’s structure and any permanent fixtures or fittings, such as your kitchen and bathroom.

Content insurance keeps your possessions safe, including almost anything within your home such as electrical equipment, jewellery, furniture, musical instruments etc.

Building and Contents Insurance organised by your expert mortgage broker

Unfortunately, accidents happen and insuring your home and belongings can save you a lot of headaches and expenses in the long run. So, whether you’re a first-time buyer or looking for a home with a bit more space, the Mortgage Pod is here to ensure you get the best home insurance for your new property!

What else do you need to know?

building and contents insurance

Do I need both buildings and contents insurance?

When do I need to have buildings insurance in place?

Do I have to get my Buildings insurance from my mortgage provider?